Monday, December 7, 2009

In The Grass






Flickr Link - In The Grass



Title of picture - In The Grass 


Photographer's Name - Kitina Celt


Models Name - Kitina Celt


Location used  - My home in SL

Windlight settings used - * Starley * Setting 2

Second Life Graphics Settings - Medium

Inworld photo tools used -  None

Details of inworld tools - NA

outworld tools used - Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Processes used in outworld tools -
my process is 2 layer pics, the first one start off with smoothing the edges some, using a smudge smear tool to move around some and then creating a 2nd layer duplicate on top of it - then I sheer that layer some and on the bottom layer add Gausian Blur to the then messing with a fliter on the pic called Time machine which has several settings in it.  I also used different lighting effects on the layers to create it.

Comments & Additional info 
Basically I just take pictures I get a idea about all sudden and then it inspries me to get in my creative mode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

Second Life Freeze Frame blog is not responsible for unauthorized use of posted pictures. All pictures will be reviewed before posting to verify that proper information has been provided. Please notify Aldwyn Zanzibar either via email (aldwynzanz@gmail.com) or inworld if you feel a photo that has been posted is not authorized to be posted.