Monday, December 21, 2009

"A Picture is worth a thousand words"

 


Title of picture - "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words"


Photographer's Name - Strawberry Singh
                                        strawberrysingh@gmail.com


Models Name - Strawberry Singh


Location used - My Home


Windlight settings used - Default Midday with Scene Gamma increased to 2.09


Second Life Graphics Settings - Ultra


Inworld photo tools used - None


Details of inworld tools - NA


Outworld tools used - Photoshop


Processes used in outworld tools - Liquify, blur, burn, dodge, sharpen - I really didn't do much to this picture.


Comments & Additional info
The most important part of my pictures comes from the quality of the raw shot.  I always take my pics on ultra graphics and try to find the most suitable windlight preset for the skin, clothes and background I am shooting.  For up close face shots I usually use the midday with increased gamma and then play around with brightness and contrast in photoshop to get the best result.  I also usually reduce saturation often, although I did not do that here.  Liquify is also usually the first and most important thing I do.  Liquifying really makes a huge difference.  For a great liquify tutorial see this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYEZD1sbn8


The burn tool was used to create the shadows under the legs.

1 comments:

Rylan Carling said...

*dies*

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

Second Life Freeze Frame blog is not responsible for unauthorized use of posted pictures. All pictures will be reviewed before posting to verify that proper information has been provided. Please notify Aldwyn Zanzibar either via email (aldwynzanz@gmail.com) or inworld if you feel a photo that has been posted is not authorized to be posted.